Who Will Win Today: Wellington Blaze vs Central Hinds, Match 14 Prediction, Women’s Super Smash, 2022/23, Match Live Score, Playing 11, Key Players
Wellington Blaze vs Central Hinds, Match 14 Prediction
- Series: Women’s Super Smash, 2022/23
- Date: Saturday, 7th January, 2023
- Time: 02:00 PKT – 02:30 IST – 21:00 GMT
- Venue: Basin Reserve, Wellington
WB-W vs CH-W Match Live Streaming
- TV channels: The match will be broadcasted on Youtube Channels.
- Match Live Streaming: The match will be live streaming on Fancode.
WB-W vs CH-W Match Live Score
- Live Cricket Score: You can watch the live score of the match here: WB-W vs CH-W 14th Match Match Live Score.
Last 5 Matches Played on this Venue
- Stadium: Basin Reserve, Wellington
- Average 1st Inning Score: 138
- Batting 1st: 5
- Batting 2nd: 0
Pitch Report for Today’s Match
The pitch of Basin Reserve, Wellington is a balanced surface. The team, winning the toss will choose to bat first. Meanwhile, the pacers have an advantage on this pitch in the initial overs. The Spinners will surely have an advantage in the middle overs.
Wellington Blaze Squad:
Jessica McFadyen, Antonia Hamilton, Maddy Green, Rebecca Burns, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Caitlin King, Maneka Singh, Xara Jetly, Natasha Codyre
Central Hinds Squad:
Natalie Dodd, Kate Gaging, Mikaela Greig, Kerry-Anne Tomlinson, Hannah Rowe, Ashtuti Kumar, Ocean Bartlett, Melissa Hansen, Claudia Green, Rosemary Mair, Anna Gaging
Wellington Blaze vs Central Hinds Last 5 Matches
- WB-W: W W W W W
- CH-W: L L L L L
Wellington Blaze vs Central Hinds Cricket Tips
4 Players Team
- Thamsyn Newton (Batter)
- Amelia Kerr (All-Rounder)
- Kate Gaging (Wicket Keeper)
- Deanna Doughty (Bowler)
Who will win Today Wellington Blaze vs Central Hinds
Wellington Blaze are expected to win this match.
WB-W vs CH-W 11 Player Team
Emily Cunningham, Gemma Sims, Thamsyn Newton
Jess Watkin, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr
Melissa Hansen, Georgia Atkinson, Deanna Doughty, Jess Kerr
Captain – Vice-Captain
Thamsyn Newton (C), Jess Kerr (VC)