We bring you the latest Game Updates, Patch Notes and details of Scheduled Maintenance of the Server.
A new update has been released for Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.26. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.26 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
– Fixed a crash caused by meteor rock crackers not able to find a spot to land
– Fixed that Industrial Sabotage would sometimes not have cables between the vault and the power stations
– Fixed a bug that allowed the minigun to fire faster than its intended fire rate
– Fixed audio being low after a meteor impact nearby
– Tweaked sounds for enemies not in view
– Fixed a typo in the Coil Gun description
– Fixed a typo in the Mega Power Supply OC description
– Fixed typos in the Mactera Brundle and Glyphid Web Spitter entries in the Miner’s Manual